Monday, March 17, 2008

It's all GOOD!!!!!!

We had an amazing weekend!

The JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes was a blast. All my dear friends were there to walk with Natalia and I felt so loved and blessed to have them in my life.

They are the best ever and I consider them all family. Love you guys!!

It was hot as hell and the humidity was out of control, but the kids had fun looking at the animals at Miami Metro Zoo and we had a delicious Mexican lunch together afterward.


Then came the shoppin'....




I got a brand spanking new Honda Accord!!!! Juan wanted to spoil me so I got a killer car to cruise around Miami with Natush.
I still can't believe it. It's a gorgeous car and I feel like those teens that just learned how to drive, and I keep looking for stuff to do outside so I get to drive it :)



Nati went back to school today after about a month since she went into the hospital on that horrible day.



She was greeted by a "Welcome Naty" sign and lots of cards made by her little friends just for her.
Yes, I was a little teary eyed... She was missed.

I am really nervous, but I left instructions and, thank God, I am less than five minutes away from her.
Being a mom 'aint easy, I tell ya'.


We have an important meeting this afternoon. I can't share what about just yet, but please keep us in your prayers so it goes well. A lot is riding on this for us...


Have a groovy and lucky week!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh - a new car! Now *that's* a weekend! I was going to treat myself to a new car next year, but now I'm on that Debt-proof journey and I've decided to forgo the idea for a while longer... sigh.

Vee said...

your car is gorgeous!! i am glad you had a great weekend and that your dd is doing well and back in school!! ;)
xo

Natalie said...

So cute that Nati's friends made her cards and welcomed her back to school. Sweet car...hondas rule!

Trish said...

WOW! You'll love your Honda--I swear by them--and it looks gorgeous! So happy for you! And over the moon for Nati--she is a doll! Sending luck right back at ya!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous car!! So shiny and don't you love that new car smell!! I'm so glad Naty is doing better and she looks just adorable in her green crocs.

Being a mom ain't easy but you're doing a great job.

***Paola*** said...

I'm so happy things are going great for you Anilu! Glad Natalia's back in school and your new ride is awesome! Good luck this afternoon!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the car! look at that reflection ... now that's one brand spankin' new car!! and yay for naty going back to school!! i'm sure it will all go well!

bwgayoso said...

Anilu, I'm so glad we could join you on Saturday's walk - we wouldn't have missed it for anything!

I love your new car! When are you picking me up to go to lunch ; )

Love you! Barb

Anna M said...

Congrats on your new car!

I was with you guys in spirit on Saturday.

I am pretty sure that my company will match my donation. I will turn in the paperwork and see.

Kimber-Leigh said...

so glad the weekend was a success! fun new car!!!

Noelia said...

It's great to see that Nati is back to school! I'm sure she missed it too.
Your new car is gorgeous! Enjoy your sweet ride you deserve it!

Sweet Peripety said...

How sweet of DD's friends. Very special. LOVE YOUR CAR!!!

Greta Adams said...

oh girl.....i have been coveting that new accord....that is FINE girl....good for you....love it...

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Hey girlie!!! I had such a blast with you all on Saturday! So glad we could join you on the walk :-) LOVE the new car...of course, I love Hondas! You can pick me up on the way to Barb's house. LOL! I'm glad Nati is doing well and that she's back in school...You're a wonderful mom! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wowza! That car! I'm glad your daughter is back at school...aren't all the friends so sweet when they return?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...