Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend scrappiness!!

ETA: Go check out the new Work in Progress blog. How cool is it??? Trish made the banner and my super master hubby put it up in the blog.
Let me know what you guys think, OK?

I had a blast this Saturday at my crop. We finally were able to get together at Ivette's to scrap.
I was very productive and did 4 whole pages. I could hardly believe it myself.
We talked and ate great snacks and we even did our own Round Robin. So much fun!! You have to try it.

Some pics of the crop at Ivette's very 80's event room... :)


Vane taking my pic (which hope she has since deleted...)


Ady hard at work on her great pages


Lou and Esther scrapping


Barb and Ivette consulting...

These are the pages I created...







Again, I had a blast with those girls that I love! Yes, I love them all!!!

Nati's almost here from school and I have to go. Have the most wonderful week!

Peace out.

15 comments:

Barbie said...

Love your pages!!! esp. the first one =)

Vee said...

love all of the scrapiness! :)

april said...

love all the scrapping! you mean you actually make LOs at a crop? You are amazing!

Lisa said...

oh my gosh anilu, the pages are just too cute :)

Nicole said...

glad you found a group of peeps to scrap with...=)

Anonymous said...

Wow I simply love those pages, they are gorgeous.

Greta Adams said...

i swear i just swoon over your stuff....once again you are my scrap hero...i am so going to scraplift you until my head hurts :)

Bethany E. said...

Fun, fun, fun! Wish I could have been there! :)

Ivette said...

ok, when are we doing this again??? This needs to happen at least once a month... Can't wait till next time!

Barb said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

It was so much fun scrapping with you gals! I had a blast, and the Round Robin was awesome! Can't wait for the next time! :-) Your LO's are beautiful!

P.S. Ok, you really got my pleasantly plump side on this pic and no I didn't delete the photo of you! LOL!

Michelle said...

Wow! Stunning layouts! LOVE how you used the HS playing card as a frame! Great idea!

Ady said...

I had a great time scrapping with all of you. Our personalities are similar so we all make a great group. To bad the photo of me looks like I'm constipated LOL... Your layouts turned out wonderful. You should post your Round Robin too...

עידן said...

Love your pages!!! esp. the first one =)

ditto :)

Anna M said...

The pages are beautiful!

I wish I lived closer so I could scrap with you gals!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...