Monday, August 20, 2007

Can't think of a title...

but, I've been meaning to blog about these little gems I got. They are Quickutz' new dies for the Revolution machine, called Cookie Cutters.

How great and versatile are they for scrapping?? I'm specially in love with the scalloped flowers. Plus, they cut through felt like buttah!!










Speaking of Quickutz, Natasha Hixon, the owner, has started a great blog about her quest to adopt 3 Haitian children.
I am half Haitian (on my Dad's side) and I lived there almost 9 years of my life, from 1985 to 1993.




It's a weird, strange place, full of contrasts, and things both wonderful and terrible.
Please visit her blog to read all about it. It's an incredible story.
From time to time she needs stuff to help the orphanage where her kids are, and if you could help it would mean the world to her and those kids who have nothing.







I got an e-mail last week that made me so incredibly happy I could barely sleep...
I'll tell you all about it tomorrow...

Have a great week!

13 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I can't wait to hear your big news :-) HUgs

Barb said...

Hmmmm.
Am so excited to hear the big news!

Anna M said...

I love the Cookie Cutters!

Julie had Natasha Hixon at our crop in May! She is soo nice!

waleska said...

oh, I'm in love with cookie cutters (got the same ones you got LOL).

can't wait for the big news! :)

Deanna said...

WOW! awesome picture! I love the cookie cutters and the pics of Haiti are amazing. I will stop on over at your friends blog too!
deanna

Vee said...

can't wait to hear your big news! :)

Monica said...

you know, i've never really been into diecuts--but i have to admit that the fact it can cut thru felt is really tempting!

and hey! more good news?! thats rad!

Davinie Fiero said...

I'm loving the circles and squares... all of them really. and the QK Revolution can cut through felt? EEK!

Kristii said...

Lovin those cookie cutter dies!
Congrats on the design team!!

Rachael said...

Gosh, how can you leave us hanging like that at the end? LOL

Anonymous said...

Love those cookie cutter dies. Very nice!

Ady said...

Hi Anilu, can't wait to hear the exciting news. I found ThreeMoreHixons and I sent them a goodie box of clothes. Those cookie cutters are beautiful too...Goodnight

Nicole said...

on pins and needles, Anilu!!

some exciting stuff for me to blog about tomorrow as well...=)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...