Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I never thought I'd ever say this but....


TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I got an e-mail last week from the one and only, Memory Makers Master, miss Crystal Jeffrey Rieger. She is publishing the coolest book ever and she asked me to contribute to it, with not one or two, but 8 pages!!!!!
Needless to say I am over the moon happy and honored to have been considered for this.
The book comes out next year and you guys are gonna love it.

I have all my photos printed and lots of gorgeous new CHA paper to start working on my assignments. I am so happy that Mr. Mojo has been here for a long visit and he seems to be fully cooperating.

This is all just so incredible to me. I can hardly believe all this coolness is coming to me without even looking for it. Cool, cool stuff indeed.

I haven't been able to stop smiling :) :) :)





Now onto the enabling... You know I have to share the goodness with y'all.
Look at the latest stamp set I got...



They were designed by a SISter, Elly, who has the coolest style ever.
You can get them in her Etsy store. And do it fast. They won't last long.


You want more great stuff??? Well, have you seen Studio Calico's peeks for their September kit?? Go check them out. They are gorgeous!!

Here's a little taste for you...



Click on the link to the right to go there.


I'm off to Curves. I have to get back into the groove of it again, after being sick for two weeks... Yikes!

29 comments:

Ady said...

OMG that is awesome. Congrats to you... Your layouts are amazing and I am sure you are going to create some kick b___ layouts! Have a great day...

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!
How AMAZING!!!! SO VERY COOL!!!!
Congrats!!!!!
XOXO

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

YIPPEE!!!!!! OMG, Anilu, that's sooo awesome!!! Good for you, girlie! You can autograph my copy of the book when it comes out :-) You're so very talented!

HUGS and CONGRATS!!!!!!!

joanne (spagirl) said...

that is just awesome!!
congratulations .. keep us
posted on when it's out!!!

Nicole said...

WAY awesome, Anilu...how cool is that?! =)

waleska said...

congratulations!!! awesome news :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my that is such awesome news. Congratulations!!!

april said...

wow! a very big congrats to you!!!

Noelia said...

OMG!!! That is FANTASTIC NEWS!
So so happy for you! You ROCK!!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Hoooowwww - cool - that is awesome and so well deserved!

Carrie said...

Congrats Anilu! You are certainly on a roll! Well done!!

Monica said...

holy cow girl!!
thats so freakin cool!
YAY for you!

and man..i love those stamps! i think i forsee a purchase in my future...

Anonymous said...

félicitations!

PROLIX

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

***Paola*** said...

That is awesome news Anilu!!! I'm jumping up for joy for you, that is HUGE!!! Congratulations sweetie!

עידן said...

congratulations!!!!

Esther said...

Anilu, this is GREAT!!! Congratulations on all your recent creative accomplishments!!!!!! Esther

Micayla said...

Wow, well done girl!!!!

Rachael said...

Huge congrats to you!!! That is fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

This is very cool news, indeed. So happy for you. Lemme know when you get to choose your "bookies" (hehee). :)

Greta Adams said...

oh anilu i am *so* happy for you that is fabulous news....

congrats

Anonymous said...

Congrats Anilu!!! I'm so happy for you.

Love those cool stamps!

Balou said...

Congratulations, Anilu!! OMG - that is awesome!! Can I have your autograph on Saturday (lol)?? So so happy for you! You are extremely talented and definitely deserve the recognition.

Anna M said...

Congrats honey! I am so overjoyed for you!

bruinbr said...

holy moly! this is awesome! CONGRATS!!!

Barb said...

Wow! Congrats on the MM request!

Rebekah said...

CONGRATS!! girl, you are on FIRE!

lalscrap said...

i am so happy for you!
that is so exciting!
congratulations!

natasha said...

Congratulations!!! Wow, you have lots of friends! I love your blog and all your great projects! You need to pop over to my blog and read our FANTASTIC NEWS! And...thanks for the nice little post about the QuicKutz nesting dies! Take care.....we will be heading to Haiti soon.....hopefully next week!!!
Cheers!

Lisa said...

oh my god I miss everything! Great news Anilu!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...