Thursday, August 23, 2007

It's all good...

I'm just sitting here at home, looking out the dinning room window. The sun is coming in, I'm watching the ducks get in the lake, sipping some delicious espresso and feeling so lucky.
I love my house, I love this city and I never want to leave.
I am so thankful to be able to live here and enjoy this beautiful weather, the safety, all the new great friends I have found...

Life is just beautiful all around!





I finished all my book assignments and I am very happy with the work I did. I hope you all will be too. Wish I could share it. Soon...





I was checking the new release over at Quickutz and I found this beauty that I just have to have (insert "I have no money" sigh here)....



How cool is it?!?!?! Maybe for Christmas...






Even though I have been scrapping like a maniac on speed, I still have Mojo left. I'm so happy it's sticking around, cause I have a big crop this Saturday and I want to actually scrap instead of just stare at my supplies.






I have a full day of cleaning and laundry ahead and I better get started...
See you later, homes!!

11 comments:

Nicole said...

glad you're enjoying the day...great LOs!!

Vee said...

gorgeous layouts, love your style!!
have a great day :)

Ady said...

Love your layouts but you already know that because I left you comments on SIStv. I'm so happy you love it here and that you are having a wonderful day... Can't wait to scrap on Saturday...

Anonymous said...

Cute layouts! Maybe you can send some of the "mojo" over my way!

tessa said...

Love the "perfect to me" LO soo cute!!

Barbie said...

Love your Layouts!!! you always make me so jealous that you live in such a beautiful place!!!!

***Paola*** said...

It always makes me so happy to read these posts :) Have a great day Anilu!

Anonymous said...

Love those layouts!!! I can't wait to see the others.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

You have us in suspense, girlie! :-) I can't wait to see your LO's for the book... These LO's you posted are beautiful! Glad you're feeling so happy these days...see ya' on Saturday...I can't wait!

Anna M said...

I'm glad that you are feeling much better than you were last week.

Congrats on all the great things that are happening to you!

עידן said...

beautiful layouts!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...