Friday, August 31, 2007

For Sweet Breanne!

I did this page for my dear friend Breanne. She's redoing her scrap room and she asked me to create something for her room. I was sooo flattered that such a great scrapper would ask me to do something for her...

So, here it is, Bre! Hope you like it :)




And now, Colleen and Greta's tag...

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.


My middle name is Maria.

*M: Mother. I have always had a perfect relationship with my Mom. Always. I am one of those people who wishes she could turn out like her mother.

*A: Autumn. It has always been my absolute fave season. Nothing better that a sunset in the fall...

*R: Recess. I am painfully shy and I always dreaded recess when I was starting junior high in Haiti. It meant having to socialize with other people, in a language I was barely speaking. The horror!!!

*I: India. Unlike most people, India is one of those countries I would never visit. I don't think I could handle it...

*A: AM. I am not really a morning person, but there's nothing I enjoy more than being out of the house bright and early (once I get over the getting out bed part).

I tag:
Anyone and everyone who wants to play along!! It's fun :)


Have a marvelous weekend!

19 comments:

Deanna said...

I love what you made for Breanne! Very beautiful!
deanna

Anonymous said...

Cute layout, I'm sure it's going to fit perfect in her scrap room. Think I might have to try your tag out, I need something to blog about today! Oh, I found your blog from Studio Calico. I'll be checking in on ya! Have good weekend!

Monica said...

i love that lo you did for her!
so sweet of you to do too!
and that was a fun little tag!
i'm thinking the same as mye today..i need something to blog about!

Nicole said...

may just have to try this tag later...love your LO =)

Balou said...

My middle name is Maria, too! (Don't know why that is so exciting; we are Hispanic, after all. It would be weird if it WASN'T Maria.) =)

Natalie said...

Love that page you made for bre! And I think I'll take you up on this tag. Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love that layout! It's fantastic!

Vee said...

you did an awesome job on the layout for Bre!!
have a great weekend!

bruinbr said...

love the lo for Breanne! so sweet!

***Paola*** said...

Hey there girlie! Just dropping in to say hi! Have a great weekend! Smooches :)

Trish said...

Love your layout, Anilu! And I may have to try out the tag, too...

Mika said...

Great Lo. Mika

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

That's a beautiful layout! I'm sure that Breanne was thrilled! I'll try out the tag, too... LOL!

Greta Adams said...

oh she is going to go crazy over that layout...so fabulous!!

thanks for playing ...loved all yur answers and i don't think i will ever visit india either....

have a great weekend

michelle raMirez said...

that layout is amazing.
it'll look beautiful in her new space for sure.
and can i just say i loved your layouts at Cupcake!!

Breanne Crawford said...

you know i absolutely ADORE it. freaking stunning, girl!

thank you. thank you. thank you!

Micayla said...

Oh girl, that layout is so fabby! I bet Breanne will be sooo happy with it!

Rachael said...

What a great layout for Bre!!

Noelia said...

What an awesome page you made for Breanne! She'll be very proud to have it in her scrap area.
Loved reading your facts, I really love those little games/tags that help you know a person a little more.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...