Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My Darejack...



This is my take on the Darejack #1: Kristina Contes. I love her work, and I am having lots of fun doing these Scrapjacked challenges.

I had never been into the challenge blogs, but I really like this one.




Tomorrow's Natalia's 4th birthday! She is so excited and so happy to have the girls here to celebrate with her. I am putting together a little picnic for her and we're gonna spend some time at the park. I hope the weather cooperates :)

I'm still feeling miserable and I really hope this cold goes away soon. I've had it already!!!


I've been trying to scrap, but I'm not feeling it right now. I need some inspiration...

That's all I have for now.

Peace out!

15 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm sorry you're still not feeling well, but I'm sending healthy vibes your way!! Love the layout!!

Vee said...

i love love your jack!!
you are so talented :)
happy birthday to your little girl and I hope you are feeling better :)

עידן said...

happy birthday to natalia!!
and the layout is beautiful..
and i hope you are feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

That layout is amazing! Fabulous! Killer! I love it!

Ania said...

It's such an adorable layout..and oh, get well and congrats in advance w/the little one!! :)

Karla Dudley said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

waleska said...

great job with the jack!
happy birthday to natalia!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout Anilu! I hope you feel better soon. I hope Nati enjoys her special day! Tell her that Sophia and Oli wish her a very happy bday : )

april said...

wow, anilu, I do hope you feel better soon! I love your darejack!

Greta Adams said...

aww sorry you are not feeling well....love your jack and i am with you on the corey's...i too was in "love" with them...more so haim then feldman though :)

sending healty thoughts your way

Rachael said...

Beautiful!! I love the ghost butterflies!!

So sorry you still feel icky!

Nicole said...

happy b-day to Miss Nati =)

bruinbr said...

hope you feel better soon! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Natalia! :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic page!! Love those butterflys!!!

Kara said...

Totally fabulous page. Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...