Friday, August 24, 2007

Congratulations...

To all the super talented and lucky ladies who made the DT at Studio Calico. You all rock.

How super cool is this?!?!?!?



My dear, dear friend Nik H is in there too!!!! They are lucky to have you, girlie. Kudos to you.







In other kit related news, Work in Progress has a new kit blog. Come check it out!!





I am also waiting for my first box from Cupcake Scrapshop and I am aching to get it and start playing with it!!!

I have the mother of all headaches, so I'm off to do something about it.

Have a great weekend!!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

wow.

thanks so much Anilu...i'm SO excited about this!!

=)

Vee said...

i am so happy for Nicole too!!
so happy to see her face on the team :)
have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the headache, hope it will be better soon so you can enjoy the weekend.

Anna M said...

Sorry about the headache! Try and have a great weekend anyway!

Congrats to the girls!

toners said...

Hope you are feeling better! I love Nicole's layout you shared :)

Natalie said...

You are so lucky to be awaiting a fabulous package from Cupcake Scrapshop! Can't wait to see what you do with that kit. Happy Saturday!

Rachael said...

Hope your headache is gone!! HUGS!

Kristii said...

Can't wait to see your work with the Cupcake Scrapshop!! Awesome!!
I am sooo excited for Nicole too! Way awesome!!

Micayla said...

I am guessing the headache is now gone, I sure hope so!
Looking forward to see what you create with the kit!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...