Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So much excitement to share...

This gorgeous little face got me into the Runway at SIS again!!! I am too excited, check me out here.




I sent the last of my LOs to Crystal for the book. I am very happy with the work I did. I can't wait to have the book in my hands and share it with you guys.
It'll be out next Spring.





Yesterday afternoon I went to the movies and I saw Stardust. OMG!!! The best movie of the Summer without a doubt.
It has everything: romance, fantasy, action, comedy. Something for everyone!
I highly recommend it. Go watch it as soon as you can, you'll thank me for it :)



Now that my scrappy deadlines have all been met, I am gonna start creating the jewelry. As soon as I have something to show you , I'll post it here. I'm very excited!!



Thank you all so, so much for all the congrats and the kudos you have given me! They make it all even sweeter.
Nothing cooler than having amazing, supportive friends to share this with!

Love ya!

13 comments:

toners said...

Great layout! I haven't seen Stardust yet; it does look good though!

Vee said...

congrats on being on the catwalk!! ;)

Ady said...

estoy muy contenta por ti. you are on fire... hopefully i'll get to go to the movies this weekend. have a good day.

Ania said...

Ooooh STARDUST!! I'm soo looking forward to see it too! (hopefully this weekend) You into Neil Gaiman (the author)? I love his books - unfortunately haven't gotten aroudn to read the newer ones but I love the old ones - must-read if you haven't already :) And oh, congrats on the DTstuff & MMassignments!

Bernadette Merikle said...

Congrats on the catwalk (smile)!!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the catwalk girl! Totally deserve it! :)

Trish said...

Congrats, Anilu! Love the layout!

april said...

congrats!!! love that LO!

elizabeth said...

oh i love that lo!
and big congrats on wip and everything else you have going on right now :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Anilu! I love that layout! Girl, you are rockin' lately! I'm so glad that your mojo has cooperated. Can't wait to see your jewelry.

Tonya said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see your jewelry.

Sarah Youde said...

Love the layout, congrats on being on the catwalk :)

Anna M said...

Congrats baby~!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...