Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hello, my name is Anilu...

and I am an enabler.



How much do you want this???? Go to Work in Progress and get it while you can!!


Enough teasing...




















Here's the whole thing! And guess who'll be guest designer???? The amazing Jamie Waters.
I cannot wait to see her work with this killer kit :)







I am feeling much better today! Still missing them like crazy and feeling a void in the house, but life has to go on. I thank God for iSight every day, being able to see them, makes the distance much easier to bare.

I cleaned and did tons of laundry and that kept me occupied almost all day. I scrapped a little, and I am too happy to report that the A/C was fixed right away!!!

ETA: but, of course, it broke again during the night and this house is a sauna by now... Still, I'm trying to be "zen" about it :) ???


Thank you all soooooo much for the kind words you left for me yesterday. I really, really needed them :)
You all rock!



Please come back tomorrow, I have some news I MUST share...

21 comments:

elly rainbow said...

that kit is killer! but i clicked and the august kit with the birdie stamp was on it and now i need the sold out birdie stamp!! *cry*

:)

Rori Smith-Koch said...

Oooo love it! TFS....so happy you are feeling a bit better today.

Nicole said...

hmmmmm...wonder what the news could be?

Vee said...

wow, that kit is amazing, wow!
so glad you are feeling better and I can't wait to hear your good news!! :)

Natalie said...

I'm happy you're feeling better! And that kit looks niiiice!

Lisa said...

i love that kit! so much yummy colors! i am happy that your are doing better! I´ll be back for the news :)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I think I know what the NEWS is... I'm guessing, of course, but I have a pretty good idea... :-) he he he. I love the WIP kit and I'm happy to report that I'm already on the pre-order list. I'm diggin' this kit and Jamie Waters is awesome.

Hugs,
Vanessa

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Glad you are feeling better! That looks like an awesome kit!!

Monica said...

aw man..i cant wait to hear your news!!

Ady said...

I can't wait for the good news... Love those layouts you just posted on SIStv. Already left you comments...

Trish said...

Okay Anilu--I LOVE YOU!! I sent out a blast email to my current customers about the September kit on pre-order, and I've been fielding email like you would not believe. AND NOW THIS!!! Thank you for always supporting me and my business. You are such a cheerleader, and all the news you're about to share is completely deserved!!! :)

Bethany E. said...

What is the news...I wanna know! Jamie Water is like my all-time fave...such an awesome kit too! :)

PROLIX said...

Bonjour!

Could I ask you how do you find
the french scrapbooking papers & accents
I hand drew/designed, please?
It's the dream of my life.
here :
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5030518

In advance, merci beaucoup for your precious time offered.

Bonne journée,

With regards,

PROLIX

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr/le_petit_scraperon_jaune_/bienvenue.html

***Paola*** said...

You enabler you! That kit looks amazing (I'm loving the colors!) I'm glad you are feeling better and that your AC got fixed, if only for a little while... (Hugs)

Heidi said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Anilu, I agree that kit is amazing!

I'm so glad you are feeling better today : )

Laura Fiore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Fiore said...

The colors in that kit are just gorgeous! Sorry about the AC!

bruinbr said...

you are such an enabler! :) I think I have a good idea what the news is, but I can't wait to find out all the same!!! Glad you're feeling better today!

עידן said...

i'm glad your feeling better!
sorry for the ac...

Anna M said...

Sorry about the A/C...not a good thing in FLA!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...