Monday, August 6, 2007

A new low has been reached...

by reality TV with this little gem...



The Two Coreys. Where to begin... It's just painful to watch, but I cannot look away.
It's about nothing in particular. They talk about making The Lost Boys 2 in the second show, so I thought, OK, maybe this will be about those two seriously trying to make that happen, but no. The idea gets shut down immediately, so WTH is this show about????
Feldman's all perfect and Haim's a slob, and for some strange reason, Haim's now living at Feldman's (????) for a few weeks.
Susie, Feldman's wife, is in the show to complain incessantly about Haim's every move, and it gets incredibly annoying very, very soon.

Like anyone who was a child in the 80's I had a BIG crush on the Coreys, and I watched The Lost Boys, Lucas, License to Drive and all their movies many times. I really wanted to be their girlfriend, no doubt.
To see them drop even lower that they had already in the past 20 years is just painful. Yet I'm gonna keep watching 'cause I have to find out what the show's purpose is.



I'm still sick, very, very sick. I am not feeling any better and I have so much stuff to do this week that I cannot put off.

Nati turns 4 on Wednesday!!!!! I have to be in shape to make her day a great one. It's also my family's last week here in Miami and I am really pissed to be feeling so incredibly bad and not being able to enjoy my last days of summer with them.

My head's about to explode from the massive amounts of coughing I've been doing, my eyes are all watery and burning like hell, add the runny nose and all those other wonderful things and you can get the picture.

Not pretty, Not at all.

Please send some good healing vibes my way.

11 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Anilu, hope you feel much, much better soon!!!! You'll be back in tip top shape in no time! :-) Hugs!

april said...

too funny anilu! That's one show I think i'll skip :)

Monica said...

aww anilu! that totally sucks!
being sick in the summer is bad--so much worse when you could be having a great time with your family. i hope you feel better before they have to leave.

Lisa said...

oh, poor you...i am sending lots and lots of chicken soup, good books, and candles = feel good stuff.

Vee said...

lol, i forgot about this one.
so sorry you aren't feeling any better.

Anonymous said...

Anilu, I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your family!

Ginny said...

I watched that last night too, lol. I had to tune in, I so loved Haim!!! It was very sad to watch, I'm glad he at least lost all that weight. I was surprised at how well they are saying Feldman is doing. When he was on that Surreal life it didn't seem like he was all that together. Good for him I guess. I didn't realize his wife was so much younger. Hope you feel better!

Rachael said...

Did it start already? I'm a stupid reality show junkie!!

I hoep you are feling better soon!

עידן said...

awww..
i hope you feel better soon..

Colleen said...

i hope you feel better soon!

Anna M said...

I hope you are feeling better babe.

I can't bring myself to watch the "Two Coreys" because I am watching CRAP like "Rock of Love" and "Age of Love." Ahh...the guilty pleasure!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...