Tuesday, August 28, 2007

September's almost here...

and I now can share a little peek of the GORGEOUS Sept kit at Cupcake Scrapshop!!

I had so much fun creating with it, and I know you will too.




Be there early on the 1st though, these babies are sure to sell like hot cakes...






Now...

I CAN FINALLY SPILL THE BEANS!!!!! I am on the Work in Progress Design Team!!!!!
I had been dying to share this with you for so long!!! WIP has a super cool new blog and the BIG announcement is here!!!!



This is the page I gave Trish for the announcement.




My goodness.... After so long of me complaining about not having stuff to do with my days, I now find myself wishing for a few more hours!
I am flooded with fun things to do with the DT at Cupcake, the assignments for Crystal's book, the need to start creating my jewelry pieces (I have LOTS of gorgeous gemstones and metals to play with!!).

I feel so happy and blessed by all the crazy wonderful stuff happening to me right now.
Thank you so much for visiting this blog and for the wonderful comments you guys leave for me.
They are a big highlight in my day :)

21 comments:

Anna M said...

I love you girl!

EliseBlaha said...

congrats!
so excited to see your cupcake stuff in full.

Ady said...

I am so happy for you. You still have more news... Estas muy famosa... Feel lucky to have a published scrappy friend. LOL... Have a great one and I'll check in tomorrow. Your cupcake layouts are too cute...

Vee said...

loving your sneak peeks girlie and SUPER congrats on the new gig!
so awesome and cool, enjoy!! :)

Monica said...

yay for you anilu!
love the sneeks btw :)

Carrie said...

First Cupcake, now WIP? Anilu, that's so cool!! Congratulations! Well done!

Natalie said...

Congrats! You are a busy girl these days!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to work with you, Anilu! Congrats for making the WIP team!

april said...

congrats anilu!

Tessa Ann* said...

Congrats!
Love your work :)
Tessa Ann

Trish said...

So happy you're on board, Anilu! I know you will turn out amazing creations with what is lined up for the next 2 months. I can't thank you enough for all you have done to help--and on top of it all, you're a sweetheart! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get to know you better as we Work in Progress together!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

A BIG CONGRATS to you, girlie! I'm so happy for you...so many good things are happening :-) I'm sooo excited...when you decide to write a book, let me know cause I'll publish it for you. LOL!

I love your Cupcake Scrapshop LO's! Beautiful!

caroline said...

yay! congrats! :)

***Paola*** said...

Yay Anilu!!! You totally deserve all the gigs coming your way, you are an awesome scrapbooker!

Noelia said...

OMGoodness! That is AWESOME news! You are so talented, that you deserve everything that is coming your way. I can't wait to see your book work and your DT assignments. YAY!

michelle.g said...

congrats again, anilu! you're one busy girlie now for sure!! :D

עידן said...

congratulations anilu!!

Scrapdragons said...

wow cool stuff...congratulations!!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the next new adventure on another design team! I am totally loving what you have been creating!!!

Breanne Crawford said...

yay for you and totally deserved! and those sneeks are delish!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...