Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I wanna give this a try.

I am attached to Pinterest at the hip, like we all are, and I love the things one finds there. So much beauty and coolness and inspiration. I just adore it.

Recently I found this list of photo prompts and I thought I'd give it a try. I may not be able to complete them all, but I will certainly try.




I need lots and lots of pics now that I'm also challenging myself with a LO a day until I use ALL my digital kits. And I have a lot. I could tell you how many but then I'd have to kill ya. Ha!


Right now...

Listening: to the news. Not a great way to start the day, though...

Eating: nothing. Too early.

Drinking: I. Need. Coffee!

Craving: guarapo from Sedano's.

Wearing: blue pjs.

Feeling: sleepy.

Weather: so much cooler. Yay! Loving it while it lasts.

Wanting: to get news about going back home already. Pleeeeease!?

Needing: to do a big load of laundry. I don't wanna.

Waiting: for the effin gas company still. ARGH.

Wondering: why I dreamt of Oprah AND Connan. Huh.

Loving: Nati's anecdotes in the morning while she gets ready for school.


Happy day :-)

1 comment:

Barb said...

I saw this, too. Seems like a fun idea!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...