Wednesday, June 8, 2011

That's my girl!



I saw this on Pinterest yesterday and it made me laugh out loud. Also made me think of my little gangstah. Oy!

She told me in great confidence yesterday during her bath, that she had super powers. Yep, super powers. When I told her that was crazy cool, and asked what her powers were, she said: "I control the winds".

Apparently if she concentrates and stares really hard at the trees, she can make the leaves move.

That kid is my greatest joy and my number one source of laughs.


Right now....

Listening: To Fraiser. Man, I love that show.

Eating: Nothing right now.

Drinking: Espresso!! Yay.

Craving: Toast and scrambled eggs.

Wearing: green lounge pants and tank top with bling.

Feeling: Happier than I have in a long time.

Weather: Sunny blue skies. Kinda cool but it will change in a hurry...

Wanting: To paint my bedroom a nice shade of yellow.

Needing: To do loads and loads of laundry.

Waiting: To go back home already. Mercyyyyyyy!

Wondering: How seeing old friends again will be like.

Loving: How beautiful the sunlight looks reflecting off the leaves on the tree right outside my window.

Happy Wednesday. It's SYTYCD day!

1 comment:

Briana Johnson said...

Bwahahahhah!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...