Thursday, June 2, 2011

You down with OCD, yeah you know me...

So, I'm still playing with that very cool letterpress effect, and when I found this AMAZING page by my dear friend and über talented scrapper, Sasha, I knew I had to lift it to make the ampersand letterpressy.



Here are my versions. Yes, I said versionS. I had to try it with the leterpress and a normal drop shadow on the photo strip...




But then I wanted to make one where the ampersand had a drop shadow also...



And, a last one with custom shadows on the photo strip so it looked like it's edges were curling up a little...




Yeah, I know I'm nuts, but it's just so much fun!

Thank you, Sasha for the loads of inspiration you always give me.

Later, gators.

5 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

i love you, woman!! those are amazing! every single one of them! *hugs*

Barb said...

How fun! I wish I had your digital skills (and patience).

Briana Johnson said...

ohhhh, I am so jealous of your photoshop skillz! I saw this on pinterest too and wondered if I could do it. I love your results! My fave ampersand is the second one I think.

Briana Johnson said...

No, I meant the first one.

Briana Johnson said...

oh yeah, am I being freakly, lol, I also forgot to say I emailed you about the digital paper you were asking about - Pugly Pixel.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...