Monday, June 6, 2011

New letterpress-y look.

As you can see, I am obsessed with that amazing digital letterpress look and I have been playing with it lots and lots lately.

I wanted to change the blog look and I came up with this...



All elements are from One Little Bird's Vagabond kit.


Right now... Something a little different I saw on a blog once.

Outside my window: Looks a little cloudy. I like it.

I am thinking: That I had a great weekend. Finally!

I am thankful for: My Family. I have the best one in the universe.

I am wearing: I plead the 5th. Again.

I am going: Not sure yet.

I am currently reading: Book 2 of the Atlantis Warriors series. It's fun.

I am hoping: That we get to go back home SOON.

On my mind: Good things and people I love.

Around the house: Cleaning day!

One of my favorite things: My beloved Kindle.

I'm creating: Lots of LOs with the amazing photos I got during the weekend.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Nothing really...

From my lens: This is where I was... Sigh.



Have a lovely week.

1 comment:

*Paula* said...

Love that new blog header Anilu! I must try that tutorial :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...