Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blog revamp.

Now that I'm back to blogging every day, I want my blog to be as pretty as possible. The links I have on my sidebar are all important to me, but I didn't like the look of them. So, I unified their look, creating new buttons for each one.




I used one of my all time fave fonts, Learning Curve and more of my Pugly Pixel digi goodies. Lemme tell ya, I cannot get enough of them.

I am really, really liking this blog designing thing.

I hope you like.


Right now...

Listening: To the news on TV.

Eating: Nothing, but I want eggs.

Drinking: Coffee!

Craving: A BIG IHOP platter.

Wearing: Um... I plead the 5th again. Ha!

Feeling: Happy, and sooo sleepy.

Weather: Nice and cool. Sunny.

Wanting: My friends back...

Needing: Motivation to get moving.

Waiting: To go back home to beautiful Miami.

Wondering: WHEN?!?

Loving: How much my girlie enjoys everything.


Have a beautiful Tuesday.

3 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

love them!---can you make me a Pinterest button for my blog?--something funkeee fresh--LOL--seriously---i want one--

Briana Johnson said...

I really and truly so so so love them!

Elisa said...

Gorgeous revamp!
Thanks for the tip regarding the font. A similar font I love is Little Days Alt.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...