Monday, June 27, 2011

Color Me Surprised...

Here's a picture of myself I don't hate. Stop the presses, people!  I took it a couple of weeks ago with my iPhone,  and I have to say, Hipstamatic is a girl's best friend.  Yeah, it hides all sorts of things...


Photo overlay by Pugly Pixel.

Who knows, I may even take more, so people know I was there too. Ha!  Gotta make an appearance in my layouts once in a while, I guess.

Have a wonderful week, It's almost time for vacay over here. Finally!

Toodles,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Que bonita foto mi Anilu,debes tomarte muchas mas, te ves muy guapa. Como no si eres mi hija, jajajajaja.
De tu creatividad, ya es demasiado repetirlo,sabes que soy tu fan #1
Siempre estoy orgullosa de tu talento para todo lo que emprendes.

Ana Maria.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...