Thursday, June 16, 2011

So much fun to make.

Just a little post to share a blog button I made for my girl Pam to use as the Pinterest link on her blog.



Papers are Katie Pertiet, leaves and stitches are Karla Dudley.

I think I'm gonna make even more for my blog for when I feel a new look coming. Ha!



Right now...

Listening: To the news on TV while I work.

Eating: nothing, but I want a tamal.

Drinking: Coffee, soon.

Craving: a scone from Panera Bread.

Wearing: workout clothes.

Feeling: tired and sleepy, but I'm about to shake that off!

Weather: nice and sunny.

Wanting: to have fun with an old friend today.

Needing: to find out what's up with my eyes getting puffy all the time. Ugh.

Waiting: for GOOD news. Pleeease!

Wondering: lots of things right now...

Loving: time to create pretty things on Photoshop.


Have a great day, lovelies.

3 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

okay can i say i LOVEEEEEEE my button--thnx again--you're awesome!

Tina said...

ummm..now I'm craving a tamal!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I'm loving the new look of your blog, very nice and fresh! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment-I'm really pregnant! Lol I'm due in less than 2 wks! Wow. So exciting! I'll share pics soon after she's born :) take care! xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...