Monday, June 20, 2011

Time to change the look.

As you know, I have been changing my blog look a lot. I am having so much fun experimenting and designing the headers, that I just can't stop. It's really time to start thinking about enrolling in a graphic design college.
This new look was inspired by my fave color combination from when I was about 13. I loved gray and pink. Had lots of clothes in those colors and I felt like a princess whenever I was wearing them.

So, as you can see, No Shrinking Violet is going back in time and I think I will keep this one for a little longer. Maybe...

I made new buttons, new badges, new blog template courtesy of the über talented Katrina from Pugly Pixel . Thanks to her I'm now styling my pictures for these posts, instead of simply posting a plain image.




I am getting so passionate about the design side of things, I need to seriously learn all about HTML and CSS and all things geeky.

Anyway, I hope you like. 

Kisses, my lovelies.

7 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

i like it!!!!!

Barb said...

It works!

Ady said...

you are out of control with the banners. Keep up the awesome work. I just sent you a photo...

Briana Johnson said...

I love seeing how you change stuff up! Very very cute! Love the plaid. Still crazy about your side buttons!

Amy said...

Don't know if you will get this question...but I was wondering what the font is that you used here? For the text "New blog look with a fave color combo". Thank you!

Anilú Magloire said...

Amy, the font is called Script 12 BT :-) Hope you see this.

Amy said...

Thank you!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...