Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It was all good.

My birthday didn't suck. At all :-)




No matter what's going on in my life, I always know I have my WONDERFUL family to count on. They always go above and beyond to make me feel loved, and I will never be able to tell them how much I love them.

My mom and my aunt made me a delicious lunch at my Grandma's house, my cousins were there and we had a really nice time. The cakes, yes I got two, were yummylicious, and I just got to forget all the other crap for a while and just enjoy my day.


My mom, sis and nice got me this crazy cool ring I had been drooling over. My aunt got me those delish cakes. And my baby girl got me a box of chocolates. It was good.

Yep, not bad at all :-)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Good things happen to good people, Anilu.

:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...