Thursday, May 26, 2011

This keeps me sane. Kinda...


Thank the Lawd my friend Karla Dudley got me into digital, or I'd be going insane right about now after two whole years without my paper and glue.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I saw this Paislee Press kit. I mean, those lemons. Duuude! I die.


Right now...

Listening: to the TV, but feeling like Country music.

Eating: ciabatta bread.

Drinking: cafe au lait.

Craving: a good night's sleep already.

Wearing: hot pink pjs.

Feeling: kinda sleepy still...

Weather: slightly cooler than yesterday's hellish temps. Sheesh!

Wanting: to feel excited about my birthdays again.

Needing: to start exercising again pronto.

Wondering: when will I ever see my stuff again?

Loving: that Scotty McCreery won American Idol. Yay! I love that kid.


I'm off to enjoy my last day of being 38. Kisses, lovelies.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy being 38, it's going to be great!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...