Monday, April 2, 2007

24...

I have been watching the first seasons of 24, which I missed, and I am totally obsessed with Jack Bauer. It's such a great show, I really love it. That's why I haven't been posting. I have been glued to the TV all weekend.

I got so inspired by Nik's idea, that I"m gonna use the mini book I made for Nati, to do the same. Check it out here.

Saturday I stayed up until 1:00am to wait for Jenni Bowlin's kit, and it was so worth it. She has a great eye for putting things together. Of course by morning the kits were sold out, so I'm very happy I did it. Look at this beauty...



I also found this incredible website, Impress Stamps. They have the most gorgeous images, and many that I had been looking to find in stamps for a while. If you're into stamping, you have got to check it out. They have a gallery full of incredibly beautiful ideas for cards, using their stamps in ways that are really very original. I am going to start making cards now.





Aren't they just delish??? I found this little bird for my bird stamp collection and the chandelier is gonna go great with those new CHA papers from Hambly.

I'm excitedly waiting to get the May kit from Trish at Work in Progress. Don't forget to check her site on the 15th for a preview. She is such a sweet and generous person. She was kind enough to donate some kits for Ali Edwards' efforts to raise funds for autism. Way to go, Trish!

I spent most of the morning cleaning the apartment and I always find that instead of feeling tired afterwards, I feel a rush of energy. Exercise really is a great thing. I have got to start doing it more often...

Enough chitchat, have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have that stamp and I love it! I used Super Shiny Silver ink and it is so pretty!! Have fun with it. I CAN'T wait to get my hands on that Hambly

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...