Thursday, April 19, 2007

In scrap related news...

This one's for my stamp crazed friends. I found the greatest website that will turn anything into a high quality clear stamp!!!! They're Village Impressions and I love them. A lot. I recently ordered one of my all time favorite fonts made into a set of clear stamps and I couldn't be happier with the results. The acrylic is super high quality and the images stamp beautifully. The font is called creampuff and it's free!! You might recognize it from American Crafts' Kennedy stickers.



You'll find all the info and pricing on their website. I totally recommend them. Anna-Mae will send you a picture of the stamp sheet for you to proof before making them and they really work to fit as much images as possible in the sheet to give you the most for your money.
If you ever wished this or that font were a set of stamps or if you have a drawing or a copyright free image you love, they'll make a stamp out of it.
I am so happy I found them!!




I have also been having GREAT mail days. I went a little crazy at Impress... Again. I just couldn't resist these beauties. I love their stamps. I wish they'd start offering them unmounted too. Maybe I'll write to them and ask.



I finally got to scrap with Barb and Esther last Saturday and we went all day long. We broke out Barb's QK Silhouette and it rocks! I really, really like it. Turns out to be muuuuch easier than I thought.
Just might ask for one for my upcoming birthday... May 27th. Yes, I have no problem letting the world know my b-day's coming. I'm one of those people that truly enjoys it still.
I'll post the LOs I made that day as soon as I'm finished with them.

Before I go, here's a pic of the add on kit for May's Work in Progress kit.



It's full of those beautiful Jenni Bowlin Studio papers, a pack of 7 Gypsies sealing wax (yummy!), some great vintage bits and pieces and the cutest Catslife Press stamp.
Get it while it's still available.

Oh!! Guess who has new stamps??? Purple Onion!!!! Go check them out. Michelle did a great job with the spring release, as always.




Peace out...

1 comment:

Nikki said...

What a cool site. I had not idea there was such a thing. Definitely checking this out.

~~Nik

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...