Thursday, April 26, 2007

I {HEART} SCRAP BOOKING!!

I have been playing a lot with my glorious stash lately. Here are some of the LOs I've done... Hope you like 'em!
Some of the scans are pretty bad... Sorry :)


Scrapologie April kit.

Just a pic of my girl. I tore it cause my printer ran out of ink, but I kinda liked the effect.

Scrapologie Jan kit. I just love how her tiny hand looks on the Mac's mouse.

A beauty shot on a day at the park. I really really love BG's Gypsy paper and those hydrangea Primas are my new obsession.

I love how I got Juan's shadow on the sand on this pic.

More park shots. I got to use my new alpha stamps from Village Impressions. I had a second set of stamps done in a smaller size. I just can't get enough of them!

How cute is she?? She fell asleep with her book in her little hands. I was dying to use more of my BG LilyKate paper. Letter stamps also from Village Impressions. The font is called Little Days and you can find it here for free!

That's it for now.

6 comments:

michelle.g said...

oooo great pages!! and it's good i know a little spanish that i can translate your titles :)love the torn photo.

Vane P. said...

Anilu... these are BY FAR my absolute favorite pages I have ever seen of yours. Amazing... I can't even pick my fave out of all these. Definite scraplifting going on over here tonight. Wow! You were on a roll.

Nicole said...

Anilu, i love ya.

love your work, love those pics, love that you are such a stamp freak that you had your fave font made into stamps, love that i know just enough espanol to figure out the titles.

so glad to call you my friend =)

עידן said...

nice! love the tearing on the 2nd layout:)

Anonymous said...

Girlie, you ROCK. Have no idea what the titles are (I took French in hs--does me no good in life--c'est la vie! lol). But they are beautiful, and so is your baby...

Trish

elizabeth said...

why is it your pages seem so much more elegant written in spanish???

muy bonita :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...