Friday, April 6, 2007

Ahhh, Spring...

It's such an amazing season here in Miami. The days have been just gorgeous all week. You really want to be outside to enjoy them.

Right now the hubby's grilling some delish steak on the balcony, I'm looking at an incredibly blue sky and new leaves of the prettiest shade of green.

I haven't posted much lately, cause I'm trying to stay away from the Mac. It's just too much temptation and the amount of enabling out there is just crazy. I need to put a stop to the shopping. I already have so many scrap supplies, that I need to start using them before I buy anything else. Let's see how long this lasts... :)

I have been so disappointed with American Idol. It really rubs me the wrong way that Sanjaya and Hailey are still there. I am a big fan of Howard Stern's but, if he succeeds in getting those two to the finals, I am gonna be pissed.

OK, my steak is ready. Off to dinner. Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter!

2 comments:

michelle.g said...

Happy Easter to you and your family, Anilu!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT Easter, Anilu!! Wish I was down there in sunny weather, not up here in the SNOW! I'll be mailing out the May kit to you next week--it is ready to go!

Trish

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...