Monday, April 16, 2007

It's up!!!!



My work is up at Work in Progress!!!!!



This is so exciting for me. I had such a fun time working with the kit. I cannot thank my dear Trish enough for this opportunity. She really ROCKS!



Please check it out and tell me what you guys think, OK? Pretty please??

I had a WONDERFUL mail day, but I have a splitting headache and I need to lay down for a while, so I'll post about my goodies tomorrow. I will also share an amazing source for my stamp crazy friends... Stay tuned, you do not want to miss this one :P

I'm gonna go now, I feel sick to my stomach from watching about that horrendous shooting in VA Tech. My heart is broken for all those parents who got the worse news they could ever get today.
Let's all keep those families in our prayers.

4 comments:

Anna M said...

Your work is gorgeous! I wish we lived closer to each other!

Nicole said...

girl...i KNEW you would work this kit!! love everything you did...way to go and congrats on some awesome stuff!!

xoxo, nik =)

island jen said...

you rocked that kit chica!! love it all!

Anonymous said...

Anilu, you are such a doll. I just saw all your posts and I've been swamped before heading out to TA for Ali at CKU, but I want you to know that your work has been so complimented by everyone. You should really be proud of yourself! I love what you did with it, and I know everyone knows how talented you are. Thanks for designing for WIP! Talk to you when I get back, K?
Trish

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...