Friday, April 13, 2007

My mojo...



is flowing like crazy today!!! Which is just great cause I got the May kit from Work in Progress yesterday. My sweet friend Trish, who puts together those wonderful monthly kits, asked me to make a few projects for her May gallery.
I am having a blast with the kit, it's chock full of scrappy goodness, you have to check them out. They sell out fast, so hurry!



I have been neglecting the blog a little lately because Nati spent the whole week at home from day care thanks to that mysterious fever that just wouldn't go away. Thankfully she's a lot better, but being the child spoiler that I am, I didn't want to send her to school today. Right now she's transformed into Snow White and she's happily playing in her room... Close to Mama :)

Well, I just wanted to check in with my bloggin' peeps. I'm off to play with the kit some more.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

can't wait to see what you do with the kit!!

i expect nothing less than pure Anilu Style...awesome!!

island jen said...

Congrats on the mojo flowin...send some my way!

hope your kiddo is feelin' better..mine has been sick all weekend too! :-(

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...