Sunday, April 8, 2007

My Easter Sunday...

We spent the day at home. Not only do we have no family here in Miami, but Nati has been having a fever for no apparent reason. I feel so helpless when she's feeling bad and I don't know what's wrong. She's still not really able to tell me exactly how she feels, so it's pretty difficult.
Right now she's here in bed right beside me, watching her Night Show on Sprout with a cold wet towel on her head to lower the fever.
She is such a wonderful girl. And funny... A little while ago, when Juan was calling the Dr. he said on the phone that the call was from Natalia Sempere, and she said, with her little faint feverish voice, "Magloire". Since she goes by both our last names, she felt the need the correct daddy... :)

She slept a little during the afternoon and I ran to my scrap desk to play with my gorgeous new Impress rubber stamps. They have an incredible card idea gallery on their website and I just had to make some of them. I made lots, using mostly card stock scraps, which made so happy I saved them. It was lots of fun and you will start to get cards from me in the mail just because...















We had delicious enfrijoladas for lunch. They are corn tortillas filled with cheese and covered with a creamy black bean and chipotle sauce then baked in the oven for 5 or 6 minutes just to melt the cheese. They're one of my specialties. Delish!

Today's a great TV day for me. The Sopranos and Entourage have their season premieres today. We also get new episodes of Desperate House wifes and Brothers & Sisters. Woohoo!!! I am so addicted to TV, it's not even funny.

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday with your families, with lots of egg hunting and delicious food.

6 comments:

Anna M said...

I hope Nati is feeling better today.

I am an "Entourage" addict, too. I can't stand Turtle, though.

Anonymous said...

Anilu,

I hope Nati is feeling better by now.

I love those cards!!! They are awesome. But then, all your work is awesome!! You are a true inspiration my friend.

Can't wait until we get together to scrap : )

BARB

Anonymous said...

ooooo....gorgeous cards anilu! just found your blog. *HI* hope your little one feels better now.

Nicole said...

serioulsy, sister...can you provoke me any more??!!

i need another stamp like i need a hole in the head. but wait, i can fix a hole in the head...so go ahead and provoke =)

Anonymous said...

Enabler you! I just placed a rather large order at Impress!

elizabeth said...

these cards are amazing!

the stamps are awesome. i just went running into the other room to tell the hubby not to buy me anything for mother's day, that i was going to order stamps :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...