Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I know I've been lazy...

lately about my blog posts, but for once I have been scrapping A LOT! I have so many wonderful goodies that I barely use, that I just sat down and created. I have been having so much fun. I really do love and enjoy this wonderful hobby of ours!!
I will scan and post the LOs soon, I promise. I'm very happy with them.

I went to Michael's today to get a look at the new Martha Stewart stuff and I was blown away by it all. It's perfectly Martha. Great designs, the best packaging I've ever seen, lots of different things to get for all sorts of crafts... I'm in love with it.
Even the display furniture is perfect. I know I'll be getting LOTS of it in the near future. I'm soooo happy my b-day is coming up...



Before I go, let me just say how very pissed off I am that Rosie's leaving The View. She's the one that made it worth watching. I loved, LOVED all those times she told that idiotic Elizabeth to shut up. I am going to miss her a lot. I guess it's back to watching Martha at 11 am...

I'm off to watch Nati. She's playing with her scissors and I can't take my eyes off her now that she's decided to cut her own hair and "restyle" her new clothes...

I leave you with a funny Nati pic...

2 comments:

michelle.g said...

i just went to my Michael's to find the MS stuff but they haven't put it up yet. i can't wait to see!

Anonymous said...

I also love the new MS stuff--my fav is the brown/white varsity felt letters & numbers--YUM! Can't wait to use those babies up.

And Rosie is also my FAVORITE person. I am sick she's leaving, but also happy for her. You need to rent "Outfoxed". And also, go to her blog--she is hilarious!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...