Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm ba-ack!!! (***ETA***)

Hi y'all! I'm feeling much better today. I took it easy yesterday. Had lunch with Barb at delicious Panera Bread and we had a good time. I hadn't seen her in so long... Really missed her.

Yesterday was Nati's egg hunt at school. She came home with a basket full of chocolate that kept her awake until almost midnight yesterday!! She was so excited telling us about how the bunny had put the eggs in the playground... It's just so great to go through all these "firsts" with her.

If you're into monthly kits you have got to check these babies out. The first pic is Work in Progress' April kit. They had already sold out, but my friend Trish got some more goodies. Hurry, before they're gone for good. I LOVE those gorgeous 7Gypsies papers and how cool are those self inking stamps?!?!
The second pic is April's Scrapologie. I love the colors in it. Lately I'm into hot pink, lime green and aqua so this one's right up my alley. I can't wait to get it.
See links to the right=>





I also have to share the great mail day I had today. I got my Hambly from Scrapgal. The smell of vanilla you get when opening a box full of Hambly is heavenly. Gorgeous papers and overlays. I also got more stamps to feed my addiction. A set of the cutest trees from Hero Arts and the most beautiful stylized flowers by an artist I just discovered called Leigh Hannan. Last, but not least, I got some of those cute Maya Road 4x4 binder albums to make that gorgeous mini book by Ali Edwards. She was generous enough to post the instructions for free on her blog!!







Have a great weekend and please, keep me in your thoughts. There might be some major changes coming for my little family... I'll share when I know something for sure. ****ETA: I am NOT pregnant :) Different kind of change...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

hmmmm...major changes.

i just wonder...i think i may have an idea of what you mean!

=)

Anonymous said...

awesome scrappy goodness! out of all that stuff i was really attracted to the mix of buttons in the scrapologie kit and the stamps of course. the flowers by leigh hannan...i have the damask floral set. gorgeous aren't they?! and i can't wait to hear what's happening with you. hopefully everything will work out.

Anonymous said...

greats pics of the kits- thanks for sharing!

-SpiderGirl

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...