Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Here's to you, Michelle G...

I've had this blog for ever, as evident by the date of the only 2 posts... But, my friend Michelle suggested I start a blog and I liked the idea. I will update it every day, I really will. So, this post is dedicated to her. I hope you wil enjoy reading this.

Nati decided to stay home today 'cause she just didn't fell like playing at school. It was just too funny, so I said yes. She is in her room playing but she "visits" me from time to time.

Just finished watiching American Idol and I enjoyed it all. Even crazy Sanjaya's "performance". It was just too funny to see the little girl crying while he sang. I like to belive she was just terrified listening to him murdering such a cool song. America, it's time to send Sanjaya home!!!

I am also soooo very excited 'cause my friend Trish from Work in Progress kits, offered me a spot as guest designer in May and in either July or August. I have decided it's a sign since May is my b-day month, July is my hubby's and August is Nati's. It's gonna be so much fun, I can't wait.

OK, I think it's time to get on with my day. Lots to do here at home.

See you tomorrow!

I'm just getting the hang of this so here are the links:
Michelle:
http://allanmichelle.typepad.com/

Work in progress:
http://www.workinprogresskits.com/index.html

7 comments:

island jen said...

hee-hee...glad to see you've joined the world of blogging!! i can't wait to see what you update us with!!

congrats on the guest DT spot!

Anonymous said...

yehey!!!! so glad you'll be blogging along with me! adding you to my daily of course!

i watched AI last season but not this one. this sanjaya person sounds crazy enough that i have to check it out! have a lovely day!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I'm so glad for you Anilu. I look forward to reading through your blog. Barb

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhh!!! Know I'm going to get to find out what my darling goddaughter and my lovely sister do everyday... Te quiero mucho Ani...

Anonymous said...

Sorry... I was so excited I misspelled "now" in the other comment... Borralo jajajaja

Now I'm going to get to find out what my darling goddaughter and my lovely sister do everyday... Te quiero mucho Ani...

Nicole said...

LOVE THIS, girlie!!!

so cool that i can check up on you from day to day...now we can 'stalk' each other...lol

off to add you to my liniks on my blog...

nicole =)

Vane P. said...

Hi amiguita! So glad to see you've started this up...I'll be looking forward to it. i signed up to leave you a comment and now have an open blog of my own...hmmm, tempting. I might join you in the fun ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...