Monday, March 26, 2007

The Weekend...

I spent the better part of my weekend cleaning the house. My cleaning lady decided to disappear on me without notice or explanation, so I turned into a lean mean cleaning machine. My little appartment is spotless. I really don't mind any housekeeping chores. I am such a clean freak, that I actually enjoy it. I ended up dripping from head to toe, so I also got a pretty good workout out of it.
Look at how pretty it is...









I also got into cooking mode and baked a delish strawberry crunch cake. Layers of yellow cake, meringue, fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Heavenly!! I got the recipe from the latest issue of Cooks Country. Love, love that magazine. If you like to cook it's a must have subscription along with Cooks Illustrated.

I'm off lo do some more cleaning. It's never ending...

Have a great week!

7 comments:

island jen said...

i WISH my house looked this good!!

Anna M said...

Yay! I found your blog! I will now stalk you! Your daughter is gorgeous. Any chance you will be coming up to Tampa soon?

Anonymous said...

You go girl! You are a WAY better cleaner than I am! Glad I found the blog- you know how much I miss you!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Found your blog linked to The Scrapbook Shoppe's so I decided to check it out! I'm the "other" Anna who posts on there, LOL! Next time you're up this way, maybe I'll see you. We'll have an 'Anna/Ana' reunion, LOL. My blog is at www.alottens.typepad.com

michelle.g said...

Oh your place is so sparkly clean. I love that you have orchids because I love them too but I can't have them in the house anymore because my cat is way too curious. Love the pics!!

Sylvie said...

I just found out you have a blog! Your home looks great and your daughter is adorable!

Shantay said...

I love your scraproom!! That big 'a' is awesome! Do you mind me asking where it is from?? I have bookmarked you...you now have another blog stalker!! Love your layouts BTW!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...