Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lookie here...




Just a pic of Nati, part of my gorgeous Hambly RAK and a LO I made last week. Let's hope I can figure out how to post pics (I did it!!). Still, I think Nik will have to give me crash course on using Blogger...
I have been feeling like hell since yesterday evening. I think Nati brought home a nasty cold from daycare and I have the worst headache ever, one of those that just won't go away. I promise to post more interesting stuff as soon as I feel better. Off to bed with my friend the heating pad...
P.S. How crazy was Lost last night?!?!?!
P.P.S Today, I have been married for 9 years... Seems like sooo much longer...LOL!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

happy anniversary, Anilu and Mr. Anilu!!! (sorry...i don't know his name....lol) many more to come...enjoy each other.

Nati is just too sweet...and i'm right here if you need help with the blog thingy. i'll do moy best!!

nik =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...