Friday, March 23, 2007

Better today...

Still feeling a bit under the weather, but better than yesterday. Juan brought me a caramel latte and scones from Panera Bread. That alone makes anyone feel good!

It's been very rainy here in Miami. I can't wait for those few weeks in April when the weather is perfect. Ahhh...

I have been organizing my growing stamp collection and I just realized I am quite obsessed with bird stamps. Yesterday I finally got those very hard hard to find BAMPOP Fatbirds stamps, so I am a happy stamper!! I have also been mass producing mini books, they are just so much fun to make. I have to say that the Bind-it -All is a fun, fun toy to play with if you like minis. I have been using mine A LOT!!





I leave you with a pic of my baby girl in braids.




Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

island jen said...

holy smack that's a ton of minibooks!! please don't make me want to buy a bind it all!! i'm jealous of your stampage too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...