Tuesday, March 27, 2007

300...

OMG!!!! This movie kicks serious butt. I saw it with Juan today and we LOVED it. It is such an amazing film. If you haven't seen it, you have got to do so. Great photography, amazing story, perfect casting... Ahhh, I'm just in love with it. Definitely in my Top 10 favorite movies ever.



In scrap related news, I officially completed my CHA-W wishlist today with the aquisition of the new Hambly papers and overlays. They are to die for and in stock at both AMLT and scrapgal (see links to the right). Get it while it's available.



I can't wait for American Idol tonight and for Nik's review tomorrow! She is always spot on, and so funny!

Before I go, I have to say that April's Creating Keepsakes mag has been one of my fave issues so far. I found so much inspiration in it. Ali Edwards' Studio A is just perfect. I will be lifting quite a bit in the near future...



Cheerie-o!

3 comments:

Anna M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna M said...

OK...totally not a movie I would picture you enjoying!

michelle.g said...

I was away for a few days and look how much I missed on your blog.

Yay. So glad you liked the movie :)

I'm trying not to buy anymore stuff but yeah the new Hambly is so tempting.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...