Wednesday, July 20, 2011

More Family Photographs.



 Gotta love family groups on Facebook. I have been getting all these amazing old pictures I didn't even know existed. Very cool stuff.

This photograph is my great grandfather on my mom's side and I had to scrap it, pronto. I used that new Three Paper Peonies  digital kit I told you about on Monday. So versatile. Love it.


(click on picture to see it whole in another window)


I have more of these amazing photos to scrap, so I just might make it a "photo a day" this week. Gives me a great excuse to make more digi pages.

The template I used for the page is totally based on Ali Edwards' WITL templates from last year.

I hope you like.
Toodles.

4 comments:

Trish said...

How lucky you are to have such a precious photo!! Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely page ! These old photos are treasures ! I have been wanting to do heritage and genealogy scrapbooks for the longest time ! I just need to get my foot in ! Congrat to you for starting !
Christina

Unknown said...

What a great pic! I love that you're scrapping again, makes me super happy! Hope you are doing well!

Barb said...

How fun to have pictures like these of your family!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...