Friday, July 22, 2011

Had To Get These.

Y'all know I have undying love for my girl Karla Dudley, and she had made me wait for ages to release a new kit. Well, lemme tell ya, it was worth it. 




She came up with this amazing kit, part of her Essentials series: Number Essentials 1. It's beyond cool and the possibilities are endless. Follow this link to get yours.

Here's the first of many, many pages I will be making with it. The top five things my Nati is loving right now...



And...


Here's hoping you all have a great weekend.
Toodle loo.

2 comments:

Briana Johnson said...

oh, nice, Miss Karla's got the talent! So cool how the inner color doesn't match up perfectly with the letters really makes it have a hand pressed look or something. Cute example and I can't wait to see the new blog look!

Jill said...

I'm a huge Karla fan, too. I love everything I see here!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...