Friday, July 1, 2011

They Kill Me Dead...

My sweet little girls, that is. Both Nati, my daughter and Paulina, my niece, are the most generous people I know.

They were wearing these über cool plastic rings the other day and when I told them I loved them, they both took them right off their beautiful little hands and just gave them to me.

Needless to say, they melt my heart on a daily basis and I love them more than words can say.


I wear my cool rings all the time, and they make me smile like a fool.

I made the red graph paper thanks to a super easy tutorial by Pugly Pixel. Pink tag and vintage fabric banners are Pugly Pixel, also.

Have a wonderful weekend, beautiful people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Briana Johnson said...

awwww. so sweet. Anilu. I know what you mean - the kids give you something they think is so special and you go along with it and then it really is special : ) Like my son has the fake gems and he thinks they are special so he shares them with me and I act like it's a big deal. I love love the way you are sharing your photos with the background and little labels and stuff. You are good at this girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

well, all i know is that your girls inherited their sweet nature from you, Anilu.

by the way, you've done a lot of layout updates since i last visited -- LUV them!

and hey, that link you sent -- it is absolutely GENIUS. omg, i wish i had just asked you directly. thanks for the amazing link. i learned something new today and that's a lotta great reason to celebrate. i will update the blog today with a credit to you.

thanks, my friend.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...