Friday, July 8, 2011

Blog-Web Page Design.

I think this is definitely something I want do. I have been having such a great time creating my blog's future themes, that I need to do this in a more serious way.

I am going to find a class to learn all about HTML and CSS and all those geeky cool things and see where this goes. 
I feel giddy every time I learn something new and I love the design part of it.  This is it for me!

Here is a peek at the designs you will be seeing here on No Shrinking Violet in the coming months.



So far I have seven ready to go, but I know I'll have many more before I have used all of these. I hope you like.

If you'd like me to design your blog for you, drop me a line at:

anilumagloire@yahoo.com


Circles template is Pugly Pixel.  Staples are Karla Dudley.

Have a great weekend, lovelies.

7 comments:

Briana Johnson said...

I'm so glad to hear that - you are so good at blog designing and anything digital - that will be perfect for you!

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!Esa es mi hija!!!!!que emocion verte tan activa y haciendo cosas tan creativas. Todo esto dara sus frutos bien pronto. Te quiero muchisimo mi nina y una vez mas !!!!que orgullosa estoy de ti!!!!.
Tu mama. Ana Maria.

Power Prides Technologies said...

Nice Blog You Have SEO India, Power Prides | SEO India

thoughtdivision said...

Las Vegas Advertising Agency-Really you are great blog designer.

Mumtaz said...

Good blog you shared with us thank you so much.
web designing company

Unknown said...

Nice blog ..i like it..

Web page design

Life is Beautiful said...

Several factors to be considered for a website design and development. There should be color consideration, should be platform consideration and also must be have nice information. There are some technical issues also and those should be solved by the good web developer who is also skilled and experienced. http://www.grafwebcuso.com/ can give us more info about this

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...