Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Whee!

Ah, lemme just say this beautiful Tuesday has been full of the coolest news and this is the cherry on top of my happy sundae...

Pugly Pixel, I love thee.




I found Katrina's blog by chance and I never loved a blog as much as I love hers. She is just pure coolness and her amazing aesthetics speak to mine. I love everything she does and her freebies are to die for. I got a Premium Membership and it's been the best $5 I have ever spent.
You need to go visit her. Now!

Of course that graph paper I made using one of her tutorials (best and easiest to follow) and the tape is Pugly Pixel also. I borrowed the images from her blog. You can see her glittery post here.


OK, I'm off to start the day. Have a wonderful one, lovelies.

1 comment:

Briana Johnson said...

oh my gosh girl!!! HOW COOL! you got a mention on Katrina's blog! I agree, she is the most inspiring person - between you and her I have really fallen for digital stuff. That's awesome my friend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...