Thursday, July 28, 2011

Font Love: My Top Type.

Font Love Thursday is back, and this time I am showing the love to my top fonts of all time. These are the ones I will use for ever and ever and I will never get tired of them.

Without further ado, here they are...
Of course I have to thank Katrina for the inspiration in styling this post. I loved the photo strip look and I had these super cool Katie Pertiet ones, so there you have it.

What are your all time fave fonts? Share with me and feed my font addiction, please? With sugar on top...

Happy Thursday, lovelies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the web I'm currently loving Learning Curve too. If not, I wil always love Garamond, Helvetica Neue and Palatino!

Unknown said...

I just love all of these fonts, and the photo strips are too cool!

Barb said...

I may need to develop a font addiction. Thanks for the enabling.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...