Monday, July 18, 2011

Li'l Me.



Hey, I scrapped!  Yes I did. My sister started scanning all these old family pictures and I thought a page was in order. This is my dear cousin Erika and yours truly, at my grandparents' houses in Mexico City and Veracruz, I think. Gotta ask my mom.

We were inseparable and I still love spending time with her. We are very close in age and we were always the big girls. I so love that pic of my grandfather holding us both. Sigh...



I used this amazing new kit by Three Paper Peonies. Man, she made us wait for a new kit. Isn't it delicious?



Labels are Pugly Pixel and those crazy cool cabochon flowers are Sahlin Studio.

I'm gonna go stalk my sister's Facebook page to get more pics to scrap with this kit.
Hope you like.

Toodles.

1 comment:

Briana Johnson said...

I love it when you scrap! Those colors are so perfect with your cute photos. I need that kit - thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...