Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In a lovey dovey mood.

Since I have been mojo-less for so long, I had decided to just buy Natalia's Valentine's day cards.

But, my dear friend Barb shared her super cool new stamp with me, and I came up with this super easy, super fast card for Nati to give her pals at school.




Heart stamp is from Impress, "to:" and "from:" are Art Warehouse, letters are Martha Stewart.

I used Stampin Up's riding hood red ink.


They're 4 1/4 x 5.5" and I rounded the corners so they'd look more finished.



Natalia's right here hugging and kissing me and saying "You did a great job"... Swoon!!!!!!!!

How could I not be in a lovey dovey mood????

11 comments:

Trish said...

They're beautiful, Anilu! We did ours last night--I'll post them soon, k? Hugs!

bwgayoso said...

They turned out beautiful!! Just like mine, LOL! : )

Where's Juan's Valentine card? ;)

liz mataraza said...

sooo cute! what a neat and simple idea!

Denise said...

Awesome! I love them. I am supposedly coming up with some valentines tonight, so you have gotten me into the mood. I say supposedly, because when I got home at sat at this computer. This could be a bad thing as I am very comfortable. LOL!

aimee said...

to freakin cute!

Anonymous said...

How fabulous! Great Valentines! I bet Nati is thrilled!

waleska said...

aww how sweet! these are super cute :)

diana albright said...

what cutie Valentines!

michelle.g said...

oh i love these! you just reminded me that i gotta get a move on aidan's cards!

Greta said...

Very cute! I had such good intentions of doing valentines for my nieces & nephews. Too bad I have no follow through on good intentions.

Damaris said...

you are such a good mommy...hey,, you got the highest praise around...can't beat that!!!
HUGS

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...