Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy, happy mail!!!!

There is nothing better than getting that box you've been waiting for, full of delish goodies.




I hadn't shopped from Papertry Ink in a while, but this month's release was just too beautiful to resist.

Their card stock is without a doubt the best, BEST, there is. It's thick and luscious and absolutely perfect for stamping. I don't use it for scrap booking, only for stamping cards.

The colors are gorgeous too. Very hard to resist.


I got a few great colors and a kit with a sampling of their most popular colors of card stock, ink and ribbon.


Now, their ink pads, are perfection. I really like my Stampin' Up ink pads, but these are something else. Another must try.


And stamps, glorious stamps!!!!!! I'm gonna be making cards like crazy!!




I made these two super simple cards cause I could not wait to break into that kit...



OK, off to fondle my goodies some more.

Later.

8 comments:

Mye said...

Hey, girl! Love the cards, their so pretty!! I've thought about ordering those kits from there but haven't done so yet....thanks for the recommendation. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Damaris said...

Anilu: That kit looks gorgeous. I love those stamps!!! Can't wait to see what you are going to create!!! See you soon.
HUGS,
ME

bwgayoso said...

Gorgeous stamps! Have fun playing with your new goodies : )

Denise said...

I should know by now to AVOID your blog as everything you ever post I need. LOL! I am kidding about giving you attitude. You know I look to you to keep me up to date on all the scrap and stamp beauty out there! Looks like I am going shopping now............. ;o)

Anonymous said...

oh yummy Anilu. You know I can't make a card to save my life...but I'm sooooo wanting that kit!!!

Anne aka Anniescraps said...

Anilu, what pretty cards. Sigh, the kit looks devine. I must be a good girl for now, but maybe in March. Tell me how those ink pads hold up, I'll be wanting to know. The stamps look wonderful too. Have fun playing!

Mia said...

Oh my gosh! Anilu! Those stamps look amazing! Hmmm... I may need to get my hands on some soon. :) Love the cards!

Deanna said...

Ooooh can't wait to see what you do with your new Papertrey Ink goodies!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...