Thursday, February 12, 2009

Get this now. You know you want to...

I had never bought anything edible from Etsy, but I saw a listing for these caramels and I just had to try them.



The store is called Have It Sweet and you can see all the other goodies they have here.

I have the biggest sweet tooth, and caramel is my fave ever, so these were calling my name.

They are made with fleur de sel, a very expensive, delicious and fancy French sea salt.

I am addicted and you will be too once you try them.

You can thank me later ;)

8 comments:

aimee said...

i might thank you but my hips and butt won't! ;)

Denise said...

The tenant across the hall from me brought me caramels that her client made. Holy cow. I almost broke into her office after hours to steal the remainder. OK...I'm going to have to try these. :o)

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!! Those look completely delish! I love caramel as well!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for writing about us. I have to admit, I'm also a Fleur addict. Lucky for me they are always on hand.

Thanks again, you're the best.

Anonymous said...

Schom!!!! Quiero!!!

Gili

bwgayoso said...

Oh wow! those look yummy! I may have to give it a try ; )

Damaris said...

WWWooowsa...that looks yummo!
HUGS

Diana said...

oh no! reading this post is not good for my weight loss journey! =P

LOL! How you doing girl?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...