Thursday, February 26, 2009

Deliciousness.

Now, if only I got the urge to actually sit and scrap, how great would that be??

I found some cool Anna Griffin papers which usually is not my thing, but these are. Love the colors. Lately I have been drawn to hot pink and orange.



Sass, Oh Sass!!! I absolutely cannot get enough of this line. Sass definitely had the best designers.

Some of these papers I want to frame and hang in Natalia's room.



My goodness, I have been such a terrible enabler lately...

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Mia said...

Oooh! Yummy goodies there Anilu! Love the Sass & Anna Griffin lines! Waiting for a store to have all the Sass stuff so I can get my hands on some Sass.

Anonymous said...

Fab stuff Anilu! Love those AG papers :)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

OOOOHHHH!!!! Gorgeousness :-) Where oh where did you score those AG papers? I want some!!!!

GretaB said...

Enjoy all of your deliciousness! :)

bwgayoso said...

very cute papers!

Dawn said...

Not a big Sass fan. I can take it or leave it. Anna Griffin too. She is a bit too 'girly' for me. I do admit that she has a few new funky lines tho.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...