Monday, February 9, 2009

Enabler alert.

Lately I've been drawn more towards scrap tools, than paper or embellies.

I loved all of Fiskars' new border punches, but this one I HAD to have.

I can say this is my fave border punch EVER! I recieved it a few days ago and I know I'm gonna be using it a lot.



Now, this baby will be mine the exact second it's available. What a great idea!! I'm sure that coming from the peeps that gave us the Crop a Dile, this one's gonna be amazing too.


It's called the Corner Chumper and it has both sizes (1/2" and 1/4") in one, and I'm sure it's gonna go through anything like buttah!

I love making my own mini books and it's great to be able to cut through any material I chose to use as a cover.

I've tried the one made by Bind it All, but it never cuts a clean corner, so I really want this.

It will be available until in April... Why, oh why make us wait soooooooo long????

4 comments:

aimee said...

damn! i want both of those. you enabler you!

Unknown said...

Ooooh I'm gonna have to check that out! And I've been buying punches like crazy! Love my scallop edges for cards:-)

Denise said...

Dang it! Anilu, you are going to head me to the poor house. LOL!

Juls said...

Oooh, love them both. Where did you get the punch from?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...