Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Circle Journal entries: Done!!!!

I finally got a little mojo and finished my entries into Anne and Greta's beautiful circle journals.
They are off to Michelle today, but I wanted to share the pages I made.


For Greta's I used two of my all time fave patterned papers...





For Anne's I used only stamps. Something I had been wanting to do for a while. I am definitely gonna be using my beautiful stamps more often...



Speaking of beautiful stamps, I got some incredibly cool vintage images and I made lots of cards with them. The light was not cooperating with me so I got only one decent pic, but you get the idea.

The ink color is Stampin Up's taken with teal.




That's all folks!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the circle journal entries!

aimee said...

beautiful!

waleska said...

wow! really great pages (and I want that stamp! LOL) :)

Denise said...

I want that stamp, too! :o) Enabler!

I love your CJ layouts. Oh my gosh...they are both stunning and pretty soon they will be in my hands, so I will get to see them up close. yippee!

Greta said...

Your CJ entries are great!! I can't wait to see mine in person. :)

And that stamp on the card - yummo!!

Anonymous said...

love the CJ pages!...and i know you have to be in love with your new vintage stamps. i love that typewriter one...so jealous :)

Sophia said...

Anilu, you're teasing me with those stamps! I need to know where you got that typewriter stamp and all the other "non-SC" stamps you posted on the previous post. Also, the frame of the card...is that a stamp?

Anonymous said...

WOW girl! Beautiful stuff!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...