Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Too early for a cute title.

So, I have been on fire lately. Finally, I got some inspiration and I was a scrappin' fool.

Now, I need more pics to keep going...

This one is my Natush, on her graduation day, dancing like there was no tomorrow.

Some random shots of the girl and her 'rents. You know I had to use that title...



She was so little... I love how serious she looks on these photos, while listening to some tunes...

First and last days wearing her uniform. I can't believe how much she's grown...


I'm off to put the finishing touches on my first circle journal. I need to get that baby postal pronto!!

Later.

12 comments:

bwgayoso said...

Girl! you are smokin' hot!! Love those layouts!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Beautiful layouts and Nati is precious :-)

Lauren said...

YUm, yum, yumn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally going to have to lift a few of these!

Davinie Fiero said...

Oh man, I love your clean lines! That two pager is smokin'! You made up for the title with all the fun titles you used in your layouts, lol. :)

Kristii said...

Totally amazing layouts Anilu!! Love them!!

***Paola*** said...

You are indeed on a scrappin' roll! Can't wait to see the book by the way, CONGRATS!!!!!

Anna M said...

Gorgeous! I love the "Apple" one!

Denise said...

I have been noticing all the gorgeous layouts you have been adding to the gallery at SC. Love everything I have seen! You have an overabundance of talent. :o)

Monica said...

gorgeous stuff anilu!!
always a treat to see your work!

Vee said...

gorgeous layouts!

Dawn said...

Your LO's are AMAZING! You are so talented (and in the zone!). I am so looking forward to seeing your circle journal. I know it will be FAB!! :-)

Anonymous said...

What yummy eye candy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...